Download Student Assignment Submissions
Modified on: Wed, 5 Jul, 2017 at 2:59 PM
This articles explains how to download student assignment submissions to your computer for archiving or printing.
Downloading Student Assignment Submissions
- Enter the Assignment Folder that has submissions that you wish to download by clicking on the title.
- On the assignment submission folder page, you will find a list of all submission for that folder. Select the individual submissions that you would like to save, or select them all. Then click “Download.”
Note: You can use the search filters at the top of the page to limit submissions.
- A window will appear with a link to download a .zip file containing the submissions. Click the link to download it. You must download the file now, or repeat this process when you are ready to download the file.
- Unzip the file to create a folder that contains all of the files submitted to the folder. Each file will be labeled with the user’s name, the submission date, and the title of the document the user submitted.
- You will need to repeat this process for each Assignment folder that contains files you want to download.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.