This article outlines the process of manually adding and removing course participants via the Classlist. Individuals with an instructor role can enroll students, course assistants, or other instructors.
Note: All official enrollments are processed twice daily via MyKU.
- Access the “Classlist” by clicking “Communications” in the NavBar and choosing "Classlist."
- On the Classlist page, click the blue “Add Participants” button and select “Add Existing Users” from the drop-down menu.
- Search for a user by typing the user’s name, ID number, or username (email address) in the field. Click the magnifying glass icon to search.
- The yielded results will appear. Check the box that corresponds to the desired user. In the “Role” column, set the desired role for the user and choose the appropriate section. Even if your course does not have sections, you'll need to choose the main course from the drop down menu to continue. Click “Enroll Selected Users” to add them to the course.
- On the confirmation page, click “Done” to return to the Classlist.
- On the Classlist page, select the checkbox next to the user that you wish to remove. Then, at the top of the page, click the “Unenroll” link.
- A window will appear asking you to confirm the enrollment. Click “Yes” to complete the process.