This article covers updating an external link and a link on a content page.
Update an External Link
- To update a direct link, click the “Actions Arrow” next to the link in the module and choose “Edit Link.”
- Adjust the link and then click “Update.”
Update a Link on a Content Page
- Enter the content page that contains the link. At the bottom of the page, click the “Edit HTML” button.
- Highlight only the linked text and then click the “Insert Quicklink” button in the HTML Editor.
- The current link should appear in the window. Make adjustments and click “Update.”
- Remember to save the content page. If you wish to notify students of the content change, click the “Notify students that the content has changed” box.