This article outlines the process of importing questions from the Question Library into a quiz.
Importing Questions from the Question Library to a Quiz
- On the “Manage Quizzes” page, click on the name of the quiz that you wish to add questions to, or set up a new quiz now. For more information on setting up a quiz, see the Quiz Setup article.
- Under the “Quiz Questions” heading, click “Add/Edit Questions.”
- On the questions page, click the “Import” button.
Note: If you wish to import into a specific folder, enter (or create and enter) the folder before clicking “Import.”
- On the “Import” page, be sure “From an Existing Collection” is selected for the “Import Source.”
Choose “Question Library” in the “Source Collection” dropdown.
In the “Source Section” dropdown, choose “Collection Root,” or the specific section you created in the Question Library.
- The questions will appear under the “Source Collection” heading. Select the questions that you wish to import and then click “Save.”
- The questions will be added to the list of quiz questions. When you are finished importing or adding questions, click “Done Editing Questions” to return to the quiz setup page. Be sure to save the quiz setup page after adding or editing questions.