The Classlist tool can be used to see who's enrolled in your class, who is currently using D2L, and to send emails to your classmates.
Watch the overview video!
Accessing the Classlist
- In course navigation menu, click "Communications" > "Classlist."
- A list of all users in the course will appear, including students, instructors, and other roles. A green dot next to a username indicates that the user is actively logged into the system.
- To view a user's profile, click on the profile icon.
Emailing the Classlist
- To email an individual user, click on the user's name.
To email a group of users, select the desired users and then click the email icon.
- The list of emails will automatically be added to the message. Add a subject and message. You can also attach files to the message. Click "Send" to send the message.
Watch the orientation video below.