D2L Quizzes are used for online assessment. Quizzes can be used for practice assessments, self-assessments, or actual assessments. Be sure you understand the professor’s expectations and grading policy before beginning any quiz attempts.
This article outlines the steps to take a D2L Quiz.
Watch the overview video!
Taking a Quiz
- Navigate to the Quiz area by clicking “Assessments” > "Quizzes" in the course navigation menu.
- Select the appropriate quiz name.
- Read the “Quiz Details” and “Instructions” for the quiz. When you are ready to begin the quiz, click “Start Quiz.”
- Confirm the start of the quiz by clicking “OK.”
- Answer the quiz questions. It is recommended that you “Save” each answer as you progress through the quiz.
- After answering all questions, submit the quiz by clicking “Go to Submit Quiz.”
- Confirm the submission by clicking “Submit Quiz,” and then clicking “Yes, submit quiz.”
The "Quiz Submissions" screen will display. Depending on the instructor's settings, you may see your score, the question answers, or just confirmation that your attempt was submitted. Review the submission, if available, and then return to the Quiz area by clicking “Close.”
If you have questions about the quiz submission or question answers, please contact your course instructor!
Watch the overview video below.